Here is the steps:
- Log in to your GoDaddy.com with your id and password.
- It will show you “all hosting accounts Select an account to manage. (Click on manage) The page will open cPanel now. (OR you can direcrly login to your cPanel Account – example: www.yourdomain.com/cpanel)
- Go to Software > Select PHP Version (click on Select PHP Version)
- It will show Current PHP Version: 5.6 or any version. (from the Dropdown list, Select your required version of PHP, and then click Set as Current)
- Click on the Save button on the bottom – right of your screen.
- It’s done now. enjoy your ans-press or any other plugin now.