How to protect a file with a password?
Q. How can we protect a digital / computer file with a password so that nobody can see inside it? I want to protect / lock an image, video and some text file.
Answer: There are many paid and free software/apps available for locking your file with a desired password.
You can use “WinRAR”, it’s free version will give you password protection for your files. Here are the steps to using it:
- Go to http://www.win-rar.com/ and download WinRAR for your PC.
- Install it in your PC.
- After installing, go to the file which you want to protect with a password.
- Right click on your file or folder.
- Select “Add to archive”. You will see a window “Archive name and parameters”
- Click on the “Set Password” button on the lower right side of the window.
- Fill your desired password, Click OK and then OK again.
- Your file/folder will convert into a RAR file and after the converting process done, you will see 2 folders. One is your original file/folder and the other one is RAR folder. then you can delete your original folder.
- It’s done, now it’s locked and can’t be opened easily, because if somebody try to open it, it will ask for a password and without a correct password nobody can open it (except a big hacker ? ).
Sketch pad advice please?
Q. Sketch pad advice please?
ANSWERS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY, PLEASE…
I am very picky when it comes to paper…
I have tried many sketch pads and papers overtime, but I am still unable to be pleased by any of them.
Money is not an object in this case, I want extremely high quality for my work.
I want a pad that has very thick paper, silky-smooth texture, pure snow white, and very-very dense and tough. I would like for my ink (Copic multilinear ink) to not bleed when I use my pen on the paper, want my lines to be perfect.
Any suggestion? ^___^
Links to handmade paper sellers online would also be very appreciated, if they’re product would hold up to my standards.
(This question is to help others too)
Answer: Art should be in your skills, not in your materials.
whatever you have, try to create some nice artwork with those materials. Good artist never asks for best paper or pad, he can start with any paper, and can make the paper worth full.
Best of Luck.
Is there any computer related course in Arts?
Q. I want to take arts, but I am very good and have interest in computer related things, especially games. so is there any course which is related to computer but in arts. ? please help, am in 10th now! (This question is to help students)
Answer: If you are creative and you want to make carrier in Gaming then, you can go for Multimedia (3D, 2D, VFX, SOUND, Graphics, Web etc…) courses.
After your course, you can become 3D modeling artist, concept designer, Texture, Lighting artist, rendering and Animation artist. and many more… there are lots of options… you can design games, gaming environment, Design car or other gaming objects & characters, design sound, do editing jobs, composting jobs, web and graphics jobs…and many more.
You can choose to work for Film Production houses, Gaming productions, Add agencies, Freelancing etc etc…
“Best of Luck for Future”
I want to buy a Pen Tablet, suggest me which one is good?
Q. I want to buy a pen tablet for the first time, can you suggest me a good pen tablet?
Answer. There are many types of manufacturers in the market, but in my opinion “Wacom” pen tablets are best. You can choose the model, according to your need and budget. The pressure sensitivity in Wacom tablets/Digitizer is best.
One advice: If you are going to buy one, and you are going to use it for digital painting and digital drawing etc, try to check the “active area” in your selected model, before buying. Active area should be big, at-least 8+ inches wide or more.
Good Luck, Happy Sketching!
Best 3D software?
March 26, 2022Posted in Q&A
Q. Which software is best for 3d creation? I know many software but how should I choose the best one?
Answer. To choose the best software for your 3D creation, you must choose a 3d software which can provide all necessary functions for 3d creation, such as:
- 3D modeling, unwrapping, 3D texturing, 3D lighting, rigging, animation, dynamics, particles, rendering etc.
- Budget friendly.
- Good user interface is also a required aspect to choose.
- Compatibility with your hardware.
- Compatibility with other 3D software.
- If you choose a software which have vast userbase all around the world, it will help to get technical support and a large library of plugins.